Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
- Your Yoga Holidays or Yoga Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum of 50% non-refundable deposit. This deposit is non-transferable.
- The balance payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
- Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, transferwise or Paypal, (Visa /Mastercard/ Maestro). Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your holiday/retreat. Any shortfalls in payments will be charged onto your room bill.
- If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will find an alternative location for your holiday/retreat.
- If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
- Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
- We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Ombak House accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
- We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful village. However, we have no control over noise that may be generated by religious festival such as Hari Raya and weddings. Also, on occasion our neighbours or others on the beach may have a celebration which we must tolerate or embrace.
- Guest must be respectful, honest and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts or language. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
- We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
- We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of parliament, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
- We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and resort related information.
8 weeks plus before the start of your holiday 100% refund, minus the deposit.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of your holiday: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your holiday 0% refund will be given.
You may cancel your Yoga holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing.
Cancellation will take effect from the day that it is received by us.
Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.