Diving around Tioman
Malaysia forms an important part of the Coral Triangle – one of the most biodiverse areas in the world. Tioman is the third largest Malaysian island, about 38 by 19 km. The South China Sea here is warm and friendly, with temperatures from 27 to 29 C (80 to 84 F).
Come learn to dive with us in our beautiful tropical paradise and get your PADI Open Water Diver certificate.
You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required!
Already have your Open Water license?
We’ll set you up with 8 fun dives, choose from Tioman’s many marine sites, including 2 sunken HMS ships from World War II!
- All PADI Open Water Diver License instruction, manuals, dives, registration, gear etc. Instruction provided by the only Green Fins PADI certified center in Juara village!
- 4 Yoga and Pranayama lessons
- Accommodation onsite at Dive Centre
What’s Not Included
- Your transportation to Juara village on Tioman Island, Malaysia. From Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, you must take a bus/car to Mersing, then a ferry to Tioman.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner : your schedule is based on your learning and scuba testing, so go out and try our local restaurants when your schedule allows!
2 person shared
**all prices listed in MYR, Malaysian Ringgits
Need help planning?